Insulation & Building Treatments
NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Insulation & Building Treatments
Levels Available & Costs
- NVQ Level 2 Certificate = £875
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma = £1,125
- Additional Pathways = £175
About this Qualification
As part of the industries PAS 2030:2019 Retrofitting dwellings for improved energy efficiency, as of January 2021 you will be required to have achieved your sector relevant NVQ or be enrolled. For more details on the PAS 2030 you can follow this link from BSI Click here
This qualification is aimed at those who are involved in carrying out insulation or associated treatments to buildings; this could be on internal or external surfaces or structures. The qualification is designed to ensure that there is a high degree of flexibility within the units available that will allow employees from companies of all sizes and specialisms equal opportunity to complete. All work completed must be done in accordance with Building Regulations and Industry recognised safe working practices, including the disposal of waste.
The standards cover the most important aspects of the job. This qualification is at Level 2 & 3, although some units may be at different levels and should be taken by those who are fully trained to deal with routine assignments. Candidates should require minimum supervision in undertaking the job.
Pathways & Measures Covered
- Pathway 1 - External Wall Insulation
- Measure B4 - EWI - EWI Installer Requirements - Level 2 NVQ in External Wall Insulation pathway.
- Pathway 2 - Cavity Wall Insulation
- Measure B1 - CWI - CWI Installer Requirements - A Level 2 NVQ in Cavity Wall Insulation Pathway.
- Pathway 3 - Loft Insulation
- Measure B9 - Loft Insulation - Loft Insulation Installer Requirements - Level 2 NVQ in Loft Insulation Pathway.
- Pathway 4 - Draught-Proofing to Openings
- Pathway 5 - Internal Insulation to Walls, Floors or Ceilings
- Measure B6 - Floor Insulation - Floor Insulation Installer Requirements Pathway.
- Measure B8 - IWI - IWI Installer Requirements - Level 2 NVQ in Insulation and Building Treatments with Internal Insulation pathway or Drylining/Plastering NVQ.
- Pathway 6 - Insulation to Framed Sections of Buildings
- Measure B5 – Flat Roof Insulation - Level 2 NVQ in Insulation and Building Treatments with Cold Roof/Warm Roof Pathway.
- Measure B10 – Pitched Roof Insulation – Level 2 NVQ in Insulation and Building Treatments with Cold Roof/Warm Roof Pathway.
- Pathway 7 - Surface Finishing’s to External Wall Insulation
We can also help with the following measures
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Fenerstration Installation
- Measure B3 - Glazing - Level 2 NVQ in Glazing, FENSA membership.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plastering or Drylining
- Measure B8 - IWI - IWI Installer requirements - Level 2 NVQ in Insulation and Building Treatments with Internal Insulation pathway or Drylining/Plastering NVQ.
Room in Roof will require a minimum of 2 pathways to achieve this standard.
Getting in touch
If you wish to make an inquiry about this qualification simply click the button below and fill out the simple form. One of our team will be in touch and begin sending over the details for your chosen qualifications.NVQ Enquiry
Terms & Conditions
All of our NVQs fall under our delivery agreement which you can review by following this link