Each candidate who is enrolled on this NVQ is required to meet a basic candidate agreement with Vela Training;
- Must be aged 16+
- Have at least 2 years experience working on site or carried out previous training.
- Must be at literacy level 1 standard
- Be actively working in the sector of your chosen NVQ
A pre-induction will be carried out before enrolment by the assessor to make sure a candidate is competent to carry out any NVQ qualification.
A Risk Assessment will be carried out at the start of every visit. If your assessor feels that you are not working in a safe environment, we reserve the right to halt the assessment.
All candidates must demonstrate a good level of spoken English.
Supervisory & Management Requirements
Each candidate who is enrolled onto the Level 6 NVQ Diploma Management Construction Contracting Operations is required to meet a basic candidate agreement with VELA Training;
- Must be aged 18+
- Must be at literacy level 2 standard
- Be operating actively as a manager both onsite and office based
- Be able to provide documents and give a details professional discussion (we do not make copies of any official documents. This is for observational purposes only).
- Excellent communication skills