NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Heritage Skills-Plastering Occupations
This NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Heritage Skills-Plastering Occupations qualification is aimed at those who are involved in Heritage skills Plastering activities in the workplace. It is not expected that candidates working in this industry all do the same activities so the qualification has been developed to allow opportunities for those carrying out heritage work in either or both Solid and/or Fibrous Plastering. Those taking the qualification must also prove knowledge and competence in working at heights, calculating quantities and wastage and the use of powered and hand tools and equipment. All work completed must be carried out in accordance with Building Regulations and Industry recognised safe working practices, including the disposal of waste.
What will the cost be?
NVQ Price: £1,350 + VAT
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- Working on conservation and restoration projects in the workplace
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
Chose 1 of the following 2 pathways to complete Heritage NVQ Level 3
Pathway 1 – Plastering Occupations – Fibrous Plastering
- Conserving, restoring or repairing fibrous plasterwork in the workplace
- Producing fibrous plasterwork on conservation or restoration projects in the workplace
- Installing fibrous plaster on conservation or restoration projects in the workplace
Pathway 2 – Plastering Occupations – Solid Plastering
- Preparing and mixing lime mortars in the workplace
- Producing plaster and render finishes on conservation or restoration projects or earthen structures in the workplace
- Conserving, restoring or repairing solid plaster and render surfaces in the workplace
Each candidate who is enrolled on this NVQ is required to meet a basic candidate agreement with Vela Training;
- Must be aged 16+
- Have at least 3 years experience working on site or carried out previous training.
- Must be at literacy level 1 standard
- Be actively working in the sector of your chosen NVQ
What CSCS card will this get me?
CSCS Gold Card Advanced Craft - Click Here for further details.
In many cases the company you are working for can provide funding support through an association they are a member of or the CITB through the Grant Claim Back process.
Also, try an Advanced Learner Loan this will give you the option to pay back your loan the same way a student loan works.
The important thing is to ask us, we can help get the right support for you.
A pre-induction will be carried out before enrolment by the assessor to make sure a candidate is competent to carry out any NVQ qualification.
A Risk Assessment will be carried out at the start of every visit. If your assessor feels that you are not working in a safe environment, we reserve the right to halt the assessment.
All candidates must demonstrate a good level of spoken English.
How can I get in touch?
Simple, just use the contact form below and one of our team will be in touch. Or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org