Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
Construction Site Management
What will the cost be?
NVQ Price: £1,825 inc VAT
About this qualification
This Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management is aimed at you if you have responsibility for organising and managing work on construction sites. This includes organising and supervising work, planning and controlling work methods, allocation of equipment, personnel and materials. It also covers ensuring work is completed to the required standard and ensure communication across the site is clear and effective.
This qualification covers both the practical skills and knowledge and understanding of how to carry out site management effectively. The qualification is designed so that a broad range of skills in site management are demonstrated which are required by employers in this industry.
Pathway 1 – Building and Civil Engineering Pathway
Pathway 2 – Highways Maintenance and Repair Pathway
Pathway 3 – Residential Development Pathway
Who is this qualification for?
In order to be able to achieve a Level 6 NVQ Diploma Construction Site Management Vela Training recommends the following criteria from each candidate;
- Responsibility for organising and supervising work on Construction sites.
- Planning and controlling of work methods, allocation of equipment, personnel and materials
- Ensuring work is completed to the required standard and ensuring communication is clear and effective
- Fully trained and experienced in a wide range of roles
- Actively involved in decision making and have a good understanding of problems that can occur on Construction sites
- Knowledge of legislation, leading teams and maintaining and improving the standards of work
The Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management qualification has been developed in a way to allow employees from companies of all sizes and specialisms equal opportunity to complete.
Each candidate who is enrolled onto the Level 6 NVQ Diploma Construction Site Management is required to meet a basic candidate agreement with Vela Training;
- Must be aged 18+
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in managing construction site projects
- Must be at literacy level 2 standard
- Be operating actively as a manager both onsite and office based
- Be able to provide documents and give a details professional discussion (we do not make copies of any official documents. This is for observational purposes only).
- Excellent communication skills
Approx 4-12 Months
We don't like to pressure any candidates into time constraints, however, we also understand achieving your NVQ is a career move and not something you want disrupting your working day. On agreement to proceed with your Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management, one of our assessors will be in touch to go over what they need to start gathering evidence and make the NVQ process as quick as possible.
If the assessor can gain as much information as quick as possible and is able to carry out site visits for observation the NVQ can be achieved quickly. However, should the assessor have any trouble getting onto the site because of a sensitive project or health & safety restrictions this can slow the process down. Be sure to discuss this with your assessor when we contact you so you can both find the best solution moving forward.
Remember, this NVQ can be achieved quickly as long as you communicate with your assessor and provide what's needed for your evidence building. You will both agree on an estimated end date and have a clear target to achieve.
The NVQ is an On-Site Assessment Training Process (OSAT) and has minimal impact on your normal working day. We're there to observe your work and gather evidence so your exactly where we need you to be.
What CSCS card will this get me?
CSCS Black Card - Click Here for further details
Where can I find out more?
Right here QGA Qualifications
Can I get funding support?
Yes, in many cases the company you are working for can provide funding support through an association they are a member of or the CITB through the Grant Claim Back process.
We also offer payment plans, we will discuss this with you before proceeding.
Also, try an Advanced Learner Loan this will give you the option to pay back your loan the same way a student loan works.
The important thing is to ask us, we can help get the right support for you.
How can I get in touch?
Simple, just use the contact form below and one of our team will be in touch. Or contact us on email@example.com