About This Qualification
The Construction Senior Management NVQ qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace. This Construction Senior Management NVQ provides the opportunity for Individuals who are working as managers within the construction and built environment sector to demonstrate their competence. This work based qualification is at Level 7, although some units may be at different levels and is aimed at individuals who are leading and controlling projects in construction - for example, managers with responsibility for procurement, estimation or design.
Recommended Sector Experience
In order to be able to achieve a Construction Senior Management NVQ, VELA Training recommends each candidate;
- Minimum of 5 years experience at management level
- Manage project processes in construction management
- Manage teams in construction management
- Recruit staff in own area of responsibility
- Examine staff turnover issues in own area of responsibility
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility
- Provide advice, judgement and service ethically in construction management
- Lead and manage meetings
- Participate in meetings
- Develop self and others in construction management
The Construction Senior Management NVQ qualification has been developed in a way to allow employees from companies of all sizes and specialisms equal opportunity to complete.
Each candidate who is enrolled on the Construction Senior Management NVQ is required to meet a basic candidate agreement with VELA Training;
- Must be aged 18+
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in working on site
- Must be at literacy level 2 standard
- Be actively working in the Managing sector
What CSCS card will this get me?
CSCS Black Card - Click Here for further details.
Where can I find out more?
Right here QGA Qualifications
What will the cost be?
Level 7 NVQ - £2,000 - £2,300 Inc VAT depending on funding or delivery model.
In many cases the company you are working for can provide funding support through an association they are a member of or the CITB through the Grant Claim Back process.
Also, try an Advanced Learner Loan this will give you the option to pay back your loan the same way a student loan works.
The important thing is to ask us, we can help get the right support for you.
How can I get in touch?
Simple, just click the button below that applies and one of our team will be touch.
Book Online - with CourseSight
Contact Us - and talk to one of our staff
A pre-induction will be carried out before enrolment by the assessor to make sure a candidate is competent to carry out any NVQ qualification.
A Risk Assessment will be carried out at the start of every visit. If your assessor feels that you are not working in a safe environment, we reserve the right to halt the assessment.
All candidates must demonstrate a good level of spoken English.